Tuesday, November 10, 2009

this isnt helping at all

Getting stressed out about exams is already enough.. but at this certain moment, i just HAD to get myself involved into liking someone.. and it sucks when you start thinking about them..

i treat my blogs like a confession box, so here goes..

For the past month i could finally say, i've got someone to go for.. things just rolled along, texting you a whole lot just made me happy for some reason. finally thinking that i could like someone without seeing the consequences..but knowing you from the first layer is enough to know how you are around things.. Pessemist is the best word i would say. and to me, i know thats a bad thing. The cup you're looking at is half empty. im just wising for you to give me a chance to let me lighten up that black world of yours.. i know theres a bright star shining in you somewhere.. you've just got to look for it..

0 comments: