Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"On a beach topless" Imagination perhaps?




Gym days for me are always satisfying. i always get the feeling to just workout my ass off till i can hear my muscles crying... and for some reason, it always feels good afterwards.. some people say i got fatter, some people say i still look the same since i started gym some time ago. and some say i got buffer. who to listen to? i dont know.. i feel fat, i am fat.


But ever since Shane gave me that encouraging talk a few days back, i am seriously trying to stay away from food that keeps my "excess baggage" sticking around. or Irsyad would like to call it Love Handles. Cardio's has been my priority when i hit the gym.. and i always make sure i push myself..




BUT according to my MOM, i cant go after my monthly pass expires. since the up coming exams which will torture myself even more.. Which, sucks motherfucking ass!. i mean its the only time where i get some lonely time out by myself.. and its one of the only things that i look forward to during the owh so boring weeks i go through..


life feels like its getting cramped up into a smaller and smaller box everyday. gosh.
Sometimes i wish there were no rules at all.




0 comments: