Friday, May 1, 2009

Labour day



Okay, today was a LONG one. i am actually tried just because the sheer amount of time i was out.
Spent Labour day with my buddy Irsyad.. met up in Chanai 15 for breakfast and just chilled our way through. in the end, we still ended up in a FTZ at AC. played a few heart dropping rounds of COD4 and just had a blast letting go our stress out on the game. Felt like the devil for abit cause i asked the guy to hang out for another hour instead of going to friday prayers.. felt real bad for that

speaking of which, first of may is my dad's birthday as well.. so the moment i got home from my hangout with irsyad, my mom brought the family out to Subang Parade. what a better place to spend time with the family right?. my mom got him a new toy to play with, a new laptop to be exact.. checked out some TV's to get and ended the day by goin to Manhattan Fish Market. me and my sisters orderd this big ass platter which made me feel like a balloon. literally.. felt kind of good to spend time with the family.. Happy 52nd birthday dad!

0 comments: