Saturday, June 20, 2009

Raise the bass



I know how much of a shuffler as that sounds or looks,and i know some people hate it but i love raves. since i randomly started playing through my computer's playlist today, i found all my techno and trance songs way back when i was a shuffler and it made me so liquid, it made me flow with the songs...and yea,thats right, i USED to be a fat fuck shuffler.but no matter what, i miss going to heart pumping music outdoor events.. the last time i went was UV-Nation up in damansara One Utama roof top back when i was in form 3!. and it was freakingly good.. but sadly, i didnt know shit what to do at the time when techno and trance songs play..

its just the feeling that is so immence for me.. it just makes you wanna get loose and move to the songs that the Dj spins.. im surely keeping my eyes and ears open for the up comming ones near by. its definatly gonna be in my list of "things to do this year"

the legendary Benny Benassi on stage that day at UV-Nation.. made my night an even more blast.

0 comments: