Monday, June 22, 2009

"Zero to Hero"

I dont know why, but Disney has been playin all their old cartoon movies.. as just of last week, they played Toy Story. and that brought back all of my memories as i was a child watching it. and now, Hercules.




and owh god, its such a freaking good movie.. maybe its just because how young i was when i first watched it and i never really gave the gratitued to take in the details..and i loved every part when those black lady's sang.. made me sing along to some of the songs which i some how remembered.. i would say Hercules is my favourite Disney movie... ill make sure i buy a DVD one day, and maybe keep it with me as i grow older..


Megan really shows how a hot a cartoon can be.. shes a literate jaw dropper in the cartoon world. she definately gave me one.

0 comments: