Monday, June 22, 2009

"Thani! Thani! Thani! Thani!"

Thanks to adrees's last minute plan to skip school today, we spent more than half an hour to beg Muiz and Vimal to come along since he didnt call them the night before.


anyways, after that we headed off to pyramid by cab, and I , Adrees, and sofia got into one cab first, while vimal and muiz, took a seperate cab since theres no space for 5 people at once.
So on our way there in the cab, the driver asked why theres so many school kids walking outside of school, and i said theres something going on which issnt that important.. the guy thought i was in college, so i played along. Then he kept on mumbling about how disrespectful all the teenagers are being by smoking under age, skipping school etc,etc.. it occured to me his tone of voice was familliar.. Adrees typed a text on his phone and showed it to me saying "he sounds drunk"..



so i ended up summing up all his words and actions plus his very unsteady driving.. it hit me.. WE'RE IN A CAB WITH A DRUNK DRIVER.. mumble after mumble and i just tried my best to play along with the guy and give my own comments on "teenagers".that was funny for me. adrees was trying his best not to laugh at the back and i just held it in all while long.. as soon i got out of the cab, i walked behind a pillar and started laughing my ass off... it was extremly beyond funny..

sigh, the things you bump in to during a fly day are always priceless.

0 comments: