Thursday, September 24, 2009

You lied

I have never gotten to blog on my poems, so i was thinking to just share one of them..

I wake up,
By her side and see the sun shine,
Right through the window pane,
Lights her face,
A soft amber glow,
And i really want to know,

Could this angel be mine,
Or will it just last a while,

Can't deny,
She made me feel like,
There's nothing else i need in my life,
How could I not see,
The feelings were fading
She was just waiting to go,

Things dont look so fine,
I think I fell behind,

There are scenes in my head,
I'd rather die than to face,
But here I stand,
Knowing that she's in love,
And it's not with the one,
That she promised to love, till the end of time,
She lied...

I held on,
To the hopes that she put in my,
Head everytime that she
Smiles,
Now I wonder,
was all that heartache worthwhile,

Love lies covered in lies,
Hearts have are broken and hurtful words spoken,
Can you look into my eyes..

Do you think you were perfect,
While I made the mistakes,
Then why do you feel,
The guilt burning inside,
As tears fill up your eyes,
You know you lied,

You said that you'll come back,
But i guess you never meant that,
Now you tell me things,
That put scenes in my head,
I'd rather die than to face,
But here I stand,
Knowing that you're in love,
And it's not with the one,
That you promised to love, till the end of time,
You lied...

0 comments: