Sunday, October 11, 2009

listening to A love's song with a broken heart

i dont really like to blog about my depressions, but since its 4.am and i've got nothing to do, here goes

i feel too much of alone these days, dont really know why... probably its just me getting too emotional over small things but its just me listening to my nature..
i've gotta admit that nothing has gotten to make me happy lately, makes me wanna bust out into to tears for no good reason.. its like all the hard times are just waiting to burst out.. i just need the perfect situations to do it.. stressfulness is just gaining and i have no idea how to release it..
This state of depression is the toughest one i've been through i would say.. the fact where just nothing makes me happy anymore , while everyone else is having the times of their lives, im still stuck at the same state where i was probably 3 years ago. god life sucks.. i dont even know what the words im saying anymore..

0 comments: