Monday, October 5, 2009

worst day ever

It starts from last night where i was being all stressed out and i had nothing to calm me down, so i hit the hay earlier than usual.. the next thing i knew, it was already 12 in the afternoon.. so basicly, i overslept.. which meant i got a really bad headache.. its not the painfull one, but the sleepy-headache one.. eventhough i already slept for 12 hours straight..
Anyways, i had to meet up with Adrees by 2.30 so i just went out without thinking if i could walk or not.. then half way, i felt like i needed transport.. thankfully there was a cab passing by to drop me off at AC. By the time i got there my head felt like mush.. Vimal gave the idea to go and vomit, and suprisingly it felt a little better. and i STILL managed to beat them at pool while i was having my painfull arms, and a headache..

at the end of the day,I felt too lazy to walk back and decided to just take a cab infront of McD.. and those motherfuckers charge over 10 bucks.. JUST from 15 to 17.. i just couldnt bear with the headache so i just considered on paying 10 bucks.. and the driver, was the worst driver i've ever gotten.. worse than that drunk driver i gotten a few months back .. hahah
He basicly horned at everything, i think one of them was even a burger stall for some reason, he threw a plastic container out of the window while driving at high speed on the main road, he smelt like trash, he looked like trash, he even sounded like trash.. im not trying to be all judgemental about this, but i had a pissed off day, and he just made it feel like it was the cherry ontop of the ice-cream..

He had to pay off his debt to some guy in Sunway, so i got dragged ALL the way the way to some apartments and i had to wait 10 minutes in the cab by myself.. he tried to be friendly by communicating, but i could'nt understand him half of the time. so i just nodded..
By the time he dropped me off, he really appoligized , i think it was because of my fucked-up-im-pissed-off kind of look i gave him just before i paid the cab fee..
So finally i reached home, thinking i could watch some Tv, have a nice cup of Teh-o, and just to be in a quite enviroment..
BUT, no... all of my relatives were around visiting.. all 27 of them.. not to mention the little ones playing with my stuff in my room.. So it was noisy, i had a headache that was about to expload my brain, my arms that cant be straightend and were still painfull as hell, my throat that was dehydrated, AND gastric pain that would'nt stop annoying me..

what better way to officially say my life sucks right?

0 comments: