Wednesday, August 19, 2009

BGU 8700


I even wasted almost 2 hours just polishing the whole car by myself


Adrees being my Co-driver for the month

Im not sure if most of you dont know about my times with the car on the most amazing month ever..so here's the story..

Well, my parents left for Haji for a month last year and left me with the car. A Nissan Cefiro 2.0.. the thought of going anywhere i wanted was so possible.. but to me.. the car was just more than just a transport machine, it was more like a baby to me.. it had a really powerfull engine, a relaxed leather interior, air-conditioning of course, and my personal favourite, A jacked up sound system.. basicly everything you need to have blast inside a car..

I still remember one of the days where i picked up Adrees, and he could hear me 10 blocks away with the sound system i had.. and the ride of the car was so smooth.. pressing the peddle was just effortless, i hit 180km/h once with the car.. and it did it without breaking a sweat.. i used the car almost everyday to and to almost everywhere.. i would actually say, getting stuck in a traffic jam in that car, was no matter at all.. and the best part is, i didnt even had lisence for the whole month of using the car.. and there was'nt even a scratch on it after a month of me using it..

But sadly, my dad just couldnt help by getting a Mercedes, so without notice he sold it off for an E-class. thinking back, i didnt even get to say goodbye to it..shit
If i were to say what did i miss the most in the month of December, without a doubt it would be the Cefiro.. if i had the chance to buy it back one day, if its still in once peice, i would..*salute*.

0 comments: