Sunday, August 2, 2009

"Cover me!!"...


my glorious teamates who got me through, and i look like fuck

so yea, woke up this morning late enough to piss my dad off for not being on time but he still waited about another 10 minutes. we went to Gombak for a game of paintball organised by Maybank and Petronas.. and i was the lucky child to represent my dad since he twisted his ankle a few days back..

It was my second time ever playing, and i gotta admit my nurves were pumping..
I was in Group 8 wich were basicly awesome.. 2 amongst them play paitball alot, so i was less scared since i THOUGHT i had my back covered from them..
we hit the first round,and i was just basicly a sitting duck.. i had my goggles fogged out and i was out of bulletts.. i just tried my best by getting the apponents flag in time.
it didnt work.. i "died" after the second shot.. The same thing happened when it was the second game..

But eventually i got used to the gun and the pain, and i knew how to control my breathing so i wouldnt fog up my goggles all the time. and finally i got few kills.. then it turned out our points were just enough to get us to the Semi-finalls... and the best part is, they gave us unlimited life.. so we can get shot as many times possible but still try and save our flag..
It was god damn exausting, cause the course itself, was at a really steap hill and we had to run up and down to get back to base, which is something you've gotta do once you're shot. we lost in the end.. but we were still running for 3rd or 4th placing, which meant we had to battle for the title one more time..

6th and final round for me, was THE best.. i was totally protected by 2 layers of shirts and one large jacket and a hoodie. To make it feel better, i had a little push from my earphones and the touch of music in my ears while i was playing the game.. and it totally worked.. i killed more over ten times and got to even go close enough to pitch our flag in the middle of the battle feild. it was epic, felt like in COD or Counter Strike or something .ducking, and running and sliding all over the muddy floor, best fun i've had all year . we got 3rd place in the end and a RM50 gift voucher from Isetan..

Definately, i love paintball more than any other game.. just the ammount of fun and adrenalin i was getting from the game is priceless.. i am sure signing up for another match next year..

0 comments: