Monday, May 4, 2009

God knows his jokes alright..

Spending my time in school feels good at times.. such as today where i gave full concentration on every period.. and it made me feel smart somewhere inside..
then after school, i had a study session with Quraisha at McD's.. and even I taught her on a few questions.. its actually been awhile since ive teached someone that im good at.. and all of that made me feel good..

But when it came to tuition at night, things just fell apart when i started discussing the exam questions the teacher gave us.. and as embarassing as it sounds. i got 8/88.. i have no idea what went wrong.. when she came to me and tried to discuss a question that only i didnt know, i barely understood what she was saying when the question was freaking easy... i felt like smacking MYSELF in the face knowing how stupid i felt..

sometimes, when you think things are just fine and dandy, life just knows how to screw it up for you somehow.. literally, im Six feet from the edge.



it makes me think about life more than ever.

0 comments: