Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Help !


Fuck me, exams are starting already?!

well BM and add maths was yesterday and yes, i fucked up on add maths..
But today, today was a motherfucking bitch cause sejarah was THE motherfucker of all...

so the day started off with english, felt real good about the paper. its the ONLY paper where i can feel safe with. then after recess was sejarah.. and owh my gawhd, it was freakingly hard.. from the moment i opened the paper, my whole brain just went blank, and it felt like all the brain cells in my brain were on holiday.. there was literally NOTHING in my brain about sejarh.. its like its burns up everytime i read it..*Sigh*.. after just half an hour, one by one, started putting their heads on the table and close their papers.. it seemed like everyone was just down right giving up..(thank god i was not the only one then).. even after i woke up from sleep, there was still AN HOUR left.. but it felt like i slept for ages!.. so the pictures was my solution to pass time..


The only thing that made me stay sane




0 comments: