Saturday, May 30, 2009

Great Young Me

which also satnds for.. GYM.. woooh!. i feel good again..


which also satnds for.. GYM.. woooh!. i feel good again..

well a promise was a promise from my mom that she would let me go when exams are over with.. and those 4 weeks of studying were LONG gone.. i did evrything i could today..

met up with james in the morning and had just plain talks and a good breakfast.
decided to shift to AC after that. and we played 8 solid rounds of pool.. and owh god, the guy got better at it more than i could think of.. it felt to me like he was finally a challenge than before.. (no offence james)..muiz finally called back and met up with us eventually.

had them tag along to parade for awhile and just walked around till parade made us think like theres nothing else to do.. i would still choose parade over pyramid anyday.. it has always been there for me since i was child.. and pyramid is way too crowded and its always been the place where i get pissed off..
anyways.. gym made me happier than ever, i would say, it made my week.. scratch that, made my MONTH.. yea, thats how much i love my gym. worked out my ass off..and this feeling of soreness has never felt better..

0 comments: